Recipe Courtesy of Delish.com
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound brussel sprouts
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs beaten
- 3/4 cups bread crumbs Japanese style panko bread crumbs if available
- 1 cup parmesan grated
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- ceasar salad dressing optional
- Preheat oven to 400. Grease a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray or olive oil.
- Add flour to a medium shallow bowl and eggs to a separate medium shallow bowl. In a third shallow bowl, whisk together bread crumbs, Parmesan, olive oil, salt, garlic powder and cayenne.
- Working in batches, toss brussels sprouts in the flour until fully coated then dunk in eggs. Dredge in bread crumb mixture then place on baking sheet. Bake until golden and crispy, about 25 minutes.
- Serve immediately with caesar dressing, if using.