A tangy and refreshing way to keep enjoying your produce all year long!
Recipe courtesy of Kimchi Chick.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
- 1 large radish peeled and cut into cubes
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- Add sugar, water, vinegar, and salt to pot and and turn on to medium high heat.
- Mix and combine until sugar fully dissolves, approx 2-3 minutes
- Take off heat and allow to fully cool
- Peel daikon radishes and cut into ½ inch round discs. Take each disc and cut into ½ inch cubes and set aside
- Place cubed radish into jar and pour pickling liquid over. Seal and place in refrigerator. Enjoy cold!